Features and Benefits SMS
Features and Benefits SMS gateway.sa
Gateway.sa is a leader in providing e-solutions and SMS services to be integrated in various types of businesses as required, so whether you need bulk SMS for automated messaging or marketing campaigns, we at Gateway.sa are glad to help you.
SMS is an acronym standing for Short Message Service. It is commonly referred to as text messaging or “texting” as well. SMS is a method by which messages can be sent to a cell phone via another cell phone, a computer connected to the Internet, a regular land line, or a handheld device such as a Blackberry.
What benefits can I get from using SMS services and why?
• There was never before such a powerful way of reaching customers on personal basis. Through SMS services, messages are directly delivered to the mobile phones of your customers and they would know about the products and the services offered by the company. 70% of the total population carries a cell phone and they are about one ring away from your message.
• Speed Assurance: SMS advertising assures delivering messages instantly. An advertiser does not have to wait for the advertisements to be produced and placed; text messaging is sent within fractions of seconds to the prospective buyers.
• Cost Effective and Target Control: as an advertiser, you will be paying for messages that will reach your target customers – Customers that are willing to read your sent messages and are likely to buy what is offered by you. You will be able to select particular parties and pay accordingly. Additionally, using SMS technology, you can send hundreds or thousands of messages instantly for the price of few phone calls or few messages and letters.
• Text messages sent for advertising or any other purpose are generally short, up to the point, and specific, thus giving you an advantage in such a fast moving and competitive world.
• SMS texting is inexpensive and highly effective, it requires minimum to medium technical requirements; never the less it is still considered a cutting-edge mean of advertising and communication.
• Data Management: SMS services use a Database management system that allows you to manage and keep track of your Data, time and the way of broadcasting.
• Save Time: Sending a thousand or even more instant messages takes only few minutes.
• Save Effort: Messages are guaranteed to instantly reach your customers. No more phone tags, no need for call-backs to find your customers and follow them up.
• Efficient Use of Resources: Your staff can concentrate on more productive activities. No more hours of stuffing and stamping envelopes.
• Increase Revenue and Productivity: as SMS services reduce costs and dedicated resources, your revenues will increase. If you use it for marketing, your promotions will reach more customers instantly, reducing your marketing budget while maximizing your reach. Your business will be more productive when you can communicate quickly and seamlessly with your customers.
• Improve Relationships with Customers: Customers will feel appreciated and respected; SMS provides continuous and personalized communication between you and your customers.
• Wide Range of Applications: SMS usage is not only limited to marketing, advertising, and promotions, it exceeds to many other applications and uses such as announcements of public and private events, sales, surveys regarding any public issue, and many others. All can be sent in a matter of minutes.
Features and Benefits SMS gateway.sa START NOW